Friday, November 14, 2008

Don't you wish YOU could have a kid's Birthday party again?

I have to be honest, I have been working on 'personal' projects pretty much all day.  But I guess that's one of the perks for working 14 hours a day 6 days a week for 5 years (and being your own boss).  Every once in a while, you get to take the day off even though you're still at the store helping customers.  Today I've been getting things ready for our son's birthday party, which is tomorrow.  It's an Indiana Jones theme.  The kids will be hunting for clues at several stations like a scavenger hunt.  Michelle put me in charge of two clues.  I must admit I've had a blast making them.  The gold coins have to get fished out of "crocodile creek" and then decoded, while the torn up note has to be squeezed out of "brain soup" (jell-o).  Here are some pictures:



No comments: